Outside

Out there the sky is still slightly blue and will soon be a beautiful array of colorful evening lights. I like to call it God's canvas and each day a different shape and form; unique and indescribable in its own beautiful way, especially in the beautiful 505 a place they call the Land of Enchantment. The skies here are often breathtaking and can calm the heart in even the darkest of times. I often find serenity in my observation of trees, one of my personal favorites is the dark outlined silhouettes of these magnificent wonders agains the backdrop of the ever changing colors in the evening sky. Looking as the leaves sway in the gentle breeze and hearing the sweet melodies of the lingering birds singing fare thee well to yet another day to have tried. 

The twinkling of lights appear as the night sky turns to black.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Start

To Make Each Moment Count

My Mind is a Disarray