To Make Each Moment Count

What I have learned of change is that it is constant,... 
In fact the only thing constant is change and the only one constant is God!!!
Change has been a constant reminder in our lives that there is both good and bad in all aspects, decisions, peoples, cultures, morals, and our eternal destinations... Put simply the biggest decision of ones life is in regards to their eternal destination, Heaven or Hell? The answer seems obvious but many I'm afraid are unaware that there is even a question or a choice... this reality breaks my heart. I wonder about the people that know they only have so many days to live and the deep need to either live life to it's fullest within that timeframe or just sulk on the fact that their end is near and take on the attitude that nothing matters. I often wonder how I will be remembered when I am only but a fading memory to the remaining. After my older sister being horrifically murdered I've come to accept the inevitable, in fact I even welcome it more so than before, because I know that I will be going home and it's just better with God. If only there were a way to show those that are lost the truth and have them understand that they too have a gift being offered to them with open arms and a great burden can be lifted. Often it's easier said than done.. 
Have you learned your ABC's???
Anything worth acquiring takes effort,... but with God one does not have to earn anything, only Accept Jesus into your heart, Believe that God's one and only son Jesus did die on the cross for all the worlds sins as a payment if I may say for our eternal salvation in His mighty Kingdom in Heaven and Confess that yes we are sinners and we all fall short of His glory because of our human nature. It seems too easy for some to comprehend, some think that they have made too many mistakes or they are too horrible of beings to even think of such a gift,... but the greatest notion of all is God's wonderful never ending, undying, unchanging mercy and love...  
God loves us all and that will never change, how awesome is that?
In bible study last week our Pastor questioned us about our relationship with God. He also stated that how one addresses another speaks in itself the bond that is associated with that relationship,... He asked us how we address our Father and I thought back to all my Father's days during childhood growing up. One in particular where I missed my own father and never having him in my life growing up I decided that year to make God a Father's Day card instead and so I did :D I was about 13 at the time and knowing that I finally had a father made me feel complete. So back to the Pastor's inquiry, I refer to God as my Father because He has always been there with me and He has always kept me safe.. How do I give thanks and show gratitude for such a gift? I plan to learn more and to Honor him in a graceful manner of humbleness and respect, and in the process I will hope that others will see His love and thirst too for that love so that they can get to know Him as well!
Today I've decided to not only keep positivity in mind but to do so with a passion to make each moment count. To never let go of my Father and to always put Him first so that I may grow in His love and so that I may finally find peace. 

"Christ suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves also with the same mind." -1 Peter 4:1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Start

My Mind is a Disarray