Reciprocation

To love and be loved...
I've been falling for some time now..
I knew from the start, like a shadow to the light, we belong together forevermore..
A love like ours can only be found in once opon a times, without reason or rhyme...
I promise to love you for all of my time🖤
I simply want to be with you,
to live,
to laugh,
to grow, 
Through anything and everything I want you and only you, there by my side!
I want to love you deeply
to learn you inside out
your fears
your dreams
your wildest desires..
I want to love you with intent,
to prosper,
to build and grow
a castle of our own together.
I want you there for the laughter,
I want you there for the tears,
I want you there for all the years,
to enjoy the most beautiful days and weather the darkest of storms... 
I never want to be without you 🖤
That is the way I want to love you into eternity, with you always by my side.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Start

To Make Each Moment Count

My Mind is a Disarray