In a nutshell...

It's been somewhat over a week and the moving schedule has proven to be tedious and exhausting... I feel badly because I am not able to help physically as much as I wish I could because of my condition,... being pregnant :D We've started staying at our new location and the kids are adjusting well,... luckily we have my brother Branden around cause Dre has someone to transition into his new bedroom with... I have yet to get him a night light, so for now I leave his door open a crack and leave the light on in the hallway... The space is so wonderful,... there's a sense of pride knowing that our home is our very own. Cleaning has proven to be the most time consuming, making sure the areas we unpack are ready for filling in. Baby J is also enjoying his extra space as well,... roaming here and there as he pleases and watching us as we complete our tasks. I can't wait til we can relax and just enjoy the completeness of all our work in the end. I'm enjoying the sunset views and the quietness of our surroundings as opposed to the new neighbors that we are luckily evading of whom have proven to be extremely loud into all hours of the night and early morning. Only downside I'd say about living so far off into the distant is the morning commute and the commute home after a day's activities,... for now I am stationed in the old apt using our wifi and trying to clean and pack tidbits of this and that that remain to be transported... also it saves us gas from me not having to travel back and forth as much but all that will change soon! I pray that we are able to adjust with the expenditure of gas and the mileage to our budget... We missed church on Sunday and we also missed sweeties soccer game Sat night but like I've stated previously we've been working nonstop of this move. I told my daddy about our change in location and he seems to be pretty happy for us,... I can't wait til he can come visit sometime. Momma has been a great help,.. we've been blessed with a willing neighbor to lend a hand and go far and beyond what I expected. Last night was my first night back on my bed which was awesome but with my extreme high temperature in my hands and feet I laid there thinking into the early hours of morning darkness... So today I may go to the post office and change our address officially and return all my library books so they are accounted for in their proper home. Also I've decided to keep the kiddos in their schools for the rest of the year as there is only two more months and they are already enduring so much change as is.. so yea that's my moving update so far :D in a nutshell!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Start

To Make Each Moment Count

My Mind is a Disarray