Ever Not Know What To Do?


A few things I want to do:
Play with kiddos
Read (Story Time)
Learn Something
Teach Something
Clean Something
Organize
Laundry
exercise
Scrapbook
Journal
Draw
Paint
Write
Photography
Poetry
Music
Travel
Explore
Hike
Swim
Ride a Hot Air Balloon
Train Ride with my Love
Gravity Park
Ride Bikes with my hubby again!
organize my home
museums with kids
visit every park in ABQ
Scavenger hunt with kiddos
Library with kiddos
Picnic on a good day
Planetarium
decathlon

Local Places I want to Visit:
High Finance Restaurant on Sandia Peak
White Sands
Tunnels
Carlsbad Caverns (Ice Caves)

Other Places to Visit:
Las Vegas
Disneyland with Family
New York during New Year's
San Diego beaches
Florida
Mexico
Seattle
Travel across U.S.
Wyoming
Canada
Alaska
Hawaii

Italy, Eiffel Tower
Amsterdam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Start

My Mind is a Disarray

To Make Each Moment Count